The Bachelor Party is tomorrow and our question is, are you ready? You or the Best Man have been placed in charge of planning and delivering an unforgettable party to celebrate his last day of freedom.
You must make sure the bachelor party avoid any issues. You have to keep the bachelor away from trouble and make sure that he will turn up to the wedding the next day, safe, prepared and not too hungover.
The Day Before Your Bachelor Party. Now, it is the day before your incredible Bachelor Party night, everything is set up, but you still have a few things to check before the party. The goal of the party is to have a lot of fun, but to also be responsible for yourself and each other (including the bachelor).
At Sarah Ashley, we have heard about many parties not sticking to a well-set plan, which has resulted in parties going out of control, so this is the time to gather your best mates and make sure you look out for each other.
Here are our Tips for the day before your bachelor party we think you should check before the big night:
Things To Check Before Your Bachelor Party
- Have you got a designated driver? Nobody likes this task, so we recommend getting yourself a Party Bus or Limo Hire for safe and fun transport safely to each destination along your journey, wherever you go.
- Have all your guests got a place to call home? Make sure that your guests have accommodation sorted and meet-up instructions so everyone is on time.
- Have you sorted out the costs? Avoid the uncomfortable discussion around who is paying for what and dividing money in front of the Bachelor. We recommend you divide the costs evenly before the party begins and away from the Bachelor.
- Have you done a quick grocery shop? Make sure you have all the necessities ready including alcohol, plenty of bottled water, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Do you have enough space for a Sarah Ashley Stripper? Make sure you have room to invite one of our professional female strippers to your party this includes a space for them to get ready and then a space for them to perform.
Over 300 Female Strippers at Sarah Ashley are waiting to entertain your Bachelor Party in Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland and anywhere in the world with our recently introduced Virtual Strip Show Packages.
Sarah Ashley is proud to represent over 300 Female Strippers in Australia who are not only naturally beautiful with incredible personalities, but are also experienced in all types of events, professionally trained providing quality entertainment.
From small gatherings to large corporate events and promotions, our Female Strippers and Promotional Models would love to entertaining you and your guests.
Our Female Strippers provide entertainment in Sydney and are available in Wollongong, Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Newcastle, Nelsons Bay, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour and Byron; as well as Queensland available for bookings in Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast.